Danica Patrick

• Advertisement

Danica Patrick

Postby knox1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am

Gee, another race, another wrecked race car that she drove. She has wrecked in something like 21 of 37 races in stock cars? I might be off, but let me put it this way. If she didn't make money for sponsors there is no way she would be in Nascar. So many other drivers that have more talent then her, can't get a ride. Casill, Bayne, Richards, etc. It's just a shame to watch better drivers not given the chances she gets.
knox1

Advertisement

Re: Danica Patrick

Postby cheatin2win » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 am

knox1 wrote:Gee, another race, another wrecked race car that she drove. She has wrecked in something like 21 of 37 races in stock cars? I might be off, but let me put it this way. If she didn't make money for sponsors there is no way she would be in Nascar. So many other drivers that have more talent then her, can't get a ride. Casill, Bayne, Richards, etc. It's just a shame to watch better drivers not given the chances she gets.

Your entire post is pointless. She was taken out twice while holding a steady line, doing nothing wrong. If you do not believe she deserves her ride rant on that alone. When she causes the wrecks then you can blame her.
cheatin2win

Postby knox1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:49 am

I will correct myself. She has wrecked 11 out of 26 races. I wasn't talking about just this week, but all her races in a stock car. Don't you see a pattern?
knox1

Postby 2badi1 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:09 am

Let's see....Kyle Busch got hit the same way twice in the Bud Shootout, both times by multiple championship (9 cup championships between them) drivers, saved the car both times, and went on to win the race. Getting tired of her coming up with excuses on why she deserves to be there. Seeing how this is starting to be a pattern with her.....maybe she needs to learn to get up on the wheel and not put her hands on her helmet when she gets in trouble. She's only there because she is a good looking chick and has sponsorship backing up that point....has nothing to do with how good of a driver she is.

Really not sure why she doesn't do a playboy shoot and get her a full time ride. That is the only reason Go Daddy is doing commercials with her.
2badi1

Postby Dickydo » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:28 pm

All I can see is..... Bioioiooioionggggggg!!!!!!!
Remember, Never play leapfrog with a Unicorn!
Dickydo

Postby snake60 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 pm

cheatin2win wrote:
knox1 wrote:Gee, another race, another wrecked race car that she drove. She has wrecked in something like 21 of 37 races in stock cars? I might be off, but let me put it this way. If she didn't make money for sponsors there is no way she would be in Nascar. So many other drivers that have more talent then her, can't get a ride. Casill, Bayne, Richards, etc. It's just a shame to watch better drivers not given the chances she gets.

Your entire post is pointless. She was taken out twice while holding a steady line, doing nothing wrong. If you do not believe she deserves her ride rant on that alone. When she causes the wrecks then you can blame her.

Agreed. I'm not a Danica fan, like the worthless Kyle Petty says "There's 42 other cars out there that can win this race too, that we haven't been talking about for 10 days.", but she has not been the problem at Daytona in 2012. Fate has kept her from finishing a race. Wrong place-wrong time Thursday and piss-poor decision making by her own teammate on Saturday. Let's wait until she throws a bitchfit and causes her own demise before we blame her, ok?
Matt Brockert
snake60

Postby iowastockcars » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 pm

snake60 wrote:Let's wait until she throws a b%@#hfit and causes her own demise before we blame her, ok?

Didn't you hear the in car comments from her when she got wrecked by Whitt? She already did! She has a naughty mouth. :P Im not a fan of hers at all but she hasn't done anything this year that was her fault. And she has never raced in packs before. Anyone can win the 500 if they make it to the end. Just being in the right spot at the right time.

The Danica coverage was bad last year, will be worse this year, and even worse next year when she goes full time in Sprint Cup. We will need to compare her results in that car to David Reutiman's as he is driving the car when she isn't and he is a pretty decent driver.

And Knox1, make sure you are aware of the status of drivers before throwing names out there. Let's see Cassill--Full Time Ride after tearing up a lot of equipment early on in his nationwide career. Bayne-Nationwide Full Time Ride replacing Carl Edwards (doesn't have full time sponsor yet). He is being loyal to the Wood brothers and running part time with them again in Sprint Cup. He also tore of lots of cars last year in the sprint cup series. Josh Richards?? Seriously? Great dirt driver. Not so great on pavement.
iowastockcars
Site Admin

Postby cheatin2win » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:24 pm

iowastockcars wrote:
snake60 wrote:Let's wait until she throws a b%@#hfit and causes her own demise before we blame her, ok?

Didn't you hear the in car comments from her when she got wrecked by Whitt? She already did! She has a naughty mouth. :P Im not a fan of hers at all but she hasn't done anything this year that was her fault. And she has never raced in packs before. Anyone can win the 500 if they make it to the end. Just being in the right spot at the right time.

The Danica coverage was bad last year, will be worse this year, and even worse next year when she goes full time in Sprint Cup. We will need to compare her results in that car to David Reutiman's as he is driving the car when she isn't and he is a pretty decent driver.

And Knox1, make sure you are aware of the status of drivers before throwing names out there. Let's see Cassill--Full Time Ride after tearing up a lot of equipment early on in his nationwide career. Bayne-Nationwide Full Time Ride replacing Carl Edwards (doesn't have full time sponsor yet). He is being loyal to the Wood brothers and running part time with them again in Sprint Cup. He also tore of lots of cars last year in the sprint cup series. Josh Richards?? Seriously? Great dirt driver. Not so great on pavement.

You can't even really compare Danica and Reutiman in the cup car. Danica is going to have a current Hendrick chassis, body, and engine. While Reutiman is driving Baldwins much lesser cars and engines. Though recently it looks like they have more power under the hood. So makes you wonder is Stewart isn't helping out there to make sure they stay in the top 35.
cheatin2win

Postby snake60 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 am

After her b$%#hfit yesterday with Landon plus wrecking herself in the process, she can be sent back to the Minor "Open Wheel" Leagues, please. Stewart-Haas Racing is only dreaming if they think she can qualify for all of the races on her own next year in Cup. Tired of hearing about all of her "bummers".
Matt Brockert
snake60

Postby wantyourhelmetback » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Not saying you're wrong, but wonder why she (and other drivers now) are getting this kind of wrap when #3 used to do this weekly and got cheered all the time for doing it
chad seering
wantyourhelmetback
Site Admin

Next

Return to NASCAR/IRL/F1